If you remember, back in May, we brought you news about Capcom releasing Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for iPhone and iPad. This game represents an updated version of Street Fighter IV, and brings “improved visuals, three new characters, and support for more recent, wider-screen devices.” Although there wasn’t much news since then, today Street Fighter IV Champion Edition became officially available on iTunes. You can get it for a price of $4.99, but according to some reports, this price is available for a short period of time. Below you can read some of the main characteristics of Street Fighter IV Champion Edition.
• Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (three new characters and six more coming as free updates)
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
In case you want to check out how the game plays with MFi controler, here is the trailer below.