Last week was amazing for all of us who love Killer Instinct. New character, new ultimates, skin packs and lots more. Besides that, the Killer Instinct 3.7 Patch was announced, promising to fix minor bugs, bring balance changes and 4 story missions. As of today, the patch is available for download. If you don’t see it yet, don’t worry, cause it will take some time for it to get to everyone.
3.7 is beginning to roll out. Don't see it yet? Never fear. May take a couple of hours to hit everyone. FIGHT ON! pic.twitter.com/euAqXHud07
— Killer Instinct (@KillerInstinct) March 14, 2017
If you want to know what exactly this Killer Instinct 3.7 Patch brings to the table, check the patch notes below.
- 4 new Story Missions for Tusk
- Kilgore added to Mimic pool
- Increased chances for getting Dossiers
- Fixed the crash that occurred if you had more than 32 friends in Shadow Lords leaderboards
- Fixed an issue that allowed Aria to cancel her instinct mode while wearing the Mask of the Ancients (Instinct Always On)
- Fixed a bug where the Crimson Vampire Bat and Crimson Ram were dealing 15% damage instead of 115% damage.
Overall System Changes:
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to trigger a timed lockout on the opponent during a shadow linker when they correctly timed a break attempt.
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Enders could become counter breakable if the opponent recovered from a previous hit.
You can also check the full characters changes if you follow this link.