Injustice 2 August update, bringing balance changes and bug fixes, is now live. Besides this, the update also brought a new premier skin for Superman. After being teased previously, Bizarro has now became available. For those of you unfamiliar with the character, Bizarro is an imperfect clone of Superman created by Lex Luthor. Same as previous Premier skins, this one will cost you 6,000 Source Crystals as well.Although he has the same abilities like Superman in Injustice 2, he got a new voice actor and different lines. Check his intros, supermoves and clash quotes below.
You can check below some of the changes that August update brought.
- Improvements to AI logic
- Flip Stance button can no longer activate a roll when you are knocked down
- Medium Attack and Heavy Attack can no longer activate a roll when you are knocked down with Button Shortcuts On in controller settings
- There is now an Overflow Warning which notifies the player when their overflow is full
- Added icons to show when playing with Competitive Mode On or in Tournament Mode to the gameplay HUD
- Improved display of Daily Challenges in the Main Menu
You can check all the general and character changes if you visit this link.